- Almost an acre to play on with an ocean view. Sit on the four person swing, relax and enjoy......it can't get much better!
- The spacious master bedroom features a queen size bed with a very comfortable mattress. Linen closet, dresser, ceiling fan and a baby crib.
- Bedroom 2 has a queen bed and dresser / desk, ceiling fan.
- The living room has a double pull-out couch.
- Each room has a ceiling fan for your comfort.
- Clean new bed linens, new comforter and pillows provided for each room.
- Crib with mobile, mattress cover, sheet & blanket.
- Baby Bassinet with mattress sheet, baby blanket, comes with wheels & vibrating machine.
- Cottage and laundry are cleaned after every occupant has vacated the cottage.
- A fully stocked kitchen includes: dishes & utensils, pots and pans, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, tropical drink blender, food mixer, crock pot, kettle, a new full size refrigerator and stove. There is a good amount of spices available for your use, salt & pepper as well of course.
- A dining room that will comfortably seat six, so will the amazing screened~in sun room which is a must have when being close to the Ocean the bugs can get bad. Plus a high chair is available for toddlers.
- The living room has a log burning fireplace for romantic evenings.
- Newly renovated, clean, 4 piece full bathroom with a standard bathtub / shower unit, granite vanity counter top and cedar walls. Towels, hair dryer and children's bath toys are included.
- TV, DVD player, CD player has a docking station for an IPOD and an IPHONE, reading novels, board games, kids toys and books,
some DVD movies for your enjoyment, but bring your own just in case it rains.
- Large deck with fabulous view of the Ocean. Safe distance from the beach for children, only a 1 or 2 minute walk to the sand bars, warm Northumberland Strait salt water, Sea shell and colourful sea glass collecting.
- Patio furniture includes: Propane BBQ with new cooking utensils, Losbster Steamer, Muskoka Chairs & Ocean View.
Be protected from the bugs and get more use out of the cottage and your vacation. It is very important to have a screened in area to enjoy the day and night. When you are near the water the bugs are bad sometimes, especially at night. You will spend a lot of time in the large and wonderful screened~in sunroom. Which can be used as an entertaining area as well as another dinning room that seats 6 comfortably. Some people even bring a blow up mattress & sleep in the sunroom with the Ocean breeze, waves & the glorious salt air.
Just relaxing and looking at the ocean view in very comfortable wicker chairs. The screened~in sunroom is fully furnished for great conversations, cocktails or family board games which are provided as well.
What to bring:
- Your own consumables; food, drinking water, toilettries, ice to name a few. There is a grocery store, LCBO/Beer store, butcher only 15 minutes away in Tatamagouche, very convenient. Less then 5 minutes away is Wallace there is a liquor/beer store in the Rite Stop convenience store / gas station.
- Your own toiletries like: toilette paper, Kleenex, soap, shampoo, conditioner & beach towels.